Biotechnology-grade Deionized Water is treated to remove all dissolved mineral salt ions. The large, 5,000ml (5L) size is both economical and practical for labs that consume large volumes. Often used where very pure water is required for more predicable results, the chemical is ideal for any chemistry or biology lab. Each bottle has safe handling and storage procedures printed directly on a GHS-compliant label. Shelf life: 24 months.
The Curated Chemical Collection by Innovating Science is comprised of high quality chemicals manufactured in the United States.
- ECONOMICAL BULK VOLUME || 5,000ml (5L) size is both economical & practical option for labs that consume high volumes of DI Water
- BIOTECHNOLOGY GRADE || Ultra pure, suitable for molecular biology applications
- APPLICATIONS || Used where very pure water is required for more predicable results
- PURIFIED || Treated to remove all dissolved mineral salt ions
- MADE IN THE USA || The Curated Chemical Collection by Innovating Science is comprised of high quality chemicals manufactured in the United States
Innovating Science products are manufactured by Aldon Corporation, which has been producing thousands of chemicals for a variety of markets since 1964. They are ISO 9001 certified and are committed to environmental sustainability.
The Innovating Science catalog also includes educational kits for chemistry, life science, and forensic fields, as well as cleaners and safety supplies. Their headquarters is in Avon, NY.
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.